Location map >
Dates & Prices
Kathmandu the capital city is the hub of Nepal's art and culture. Next visit the Chitwan National park inhabitant of endangered royal Bengal tiger and the one-horned Indian rhino. There are more than 50 species of mammals in Chitwan including monkeys, tigers, leopards, sloth bears, wild boar, hyenas, deer, elephants and rhinos. Later proceed towards the other cities and small towns nearby. One of the cities is Pokhara a beautiful scenic city which is the most visited destination by visitors.
Day 1: Delhi - Kathmandu (1063 kms)
Kathmandu Tour Your delightful Nepal tour packages begins today as you depart from Delhi and reach Kathmandu by air with the assistance from our India Trip Expert representative. On arriving here, you would be greeted with a traditional welcome and arrangements would me made for your hotel transfer. Check into the hotel and relax for an enchanting Nepal holiday tour that is sure to delight you in every way.
Day 2: Kathmandu - Nagarkot (30 kms/1 hour)
After a filling breakfast, we will assist you in embarking your journey ahead. First, we go on a tour to the half day sightseeing tour to the Kathmandu valley. The first destination today would be the imposing Pashupati Nath temple which is among the most sacred temples around. You can also visit the banks of the sacred Bagmati River flowing close from the temple. From here, we walk up to Boudanath, the largest stupa in Nepal. Then we drive up to Bhaktapur and see the fascinating structure there including the temples and temple complex.
Later in the day, we drive up to Nagarkot and upon arrival, check into a hotel. Stay overnight at Nagarkot.
Days 3: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Nagarkot After breakfast today, we would drive back to the Kathmandu valley and visit the famous Kathmandu durbar square, which is the seat of the kings of Nepal. We would also visit Kumari temple, the house of a virgin goddess, Swayambhunath and then go on to visit Patan city, which is the second largest town in Kathmandu. This town is simply beautiful and places like Krishna temple and golden temple are worth seeing here. Stay overnight at a hotel.
Days 4: Kathmandu - Chitwan (190 kms/5 hours)
Today, we would drive to the Royal Chitwan National Park. This is a place where you will get a pool of wildlife activities. This tranquil national park presents a lot including jungle walks, canoeing and 4WD safaris. Entertain yourself with cultural performances and stay overnight in the accommodation available here.
Days 5: Chitwan
After breakfast, we go on for a full day of mesmerizing wild life activities and start the day with wildlife safari. Here, if we are lucky, we may just spot Chitwan's Royal Bengal tigers, leopards, monkeys and several deer and reptiles. Stay overnight at the lodge after a day full of activities.
Days 6: Chitwan - Pokhara (192 kms/5 hours)
After a hearty breakfast, we would depart for Pokhara and upon arrival, head on for a half day sightseeing tour of Pokhara. Feel blessed to spend time on the banks of the Phewa Lake. You would be awestruck by the image of Fish Tail Peak falling on the lake waters. Also see the wonderful Annapurna peak which offers a panoramic backdrop to the Pokhara city.
Days 7-9: Pokhara - 3 Day trek to Australian camp
Pokhara We will start an adventurous track from now and would trek to the Australian camp which is known for its spectacular views of the Central Himalayas. This trek is one of the best from Pokhara. The mountains, villages and terrace farms, everything is so delightful here that you will simply be mesmerized by the verdant beauty of this region. On the last day of this trek, we will return back to Pokhara via Dhampus village. Stay overnight at the tea houses.
Days 10: Pokhara
Today, we would go on a half day sightseeing city tour including a boat ride at the Phewa Lake. Stay overnight at a hotel.
Days 11: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Post breakfast, we would drive back to Kathmandu. Alternately, you can also choose to fly to the city. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Days 12: Kathmandu - Delhi
As the enchanting Nepal holiday tour package comes to end, you fly back to Delhi today.
Guaranteed departures from 02 pax onwards with local guides.
3, 10, 17, 24, 31 (Diwali)
4, 11, 18, 25 (Holi Week)
7, 14, 21, 28 (Pushkar)
2, 9, 16, 23, 30
5, 12, 19, 26
6, 13, 20, 27
2, 9, 16, 23, 30
4, 11, 18, 25
6, 13, 20, 27
1, 8, 15, 22, 29
6, 13, 20, 27 (Holi)
5, 12, 19, 26*
*Dates in bold indicate important festival period.
Nett per person cost
Minimum 02 person
Airfare: Economy Class HJR-VNS-DEL
EUR 270 *
Additional Services Supplements
01 pax traveling alone
Accompanying language speaking guide till Agra. (2 pax)
Validity: From April 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016 |
* Indicative price subject to change at the time of issue.
TOUR COST INCLUDES
● Accommodation based on double/twin sharing room at the hotels mentioned or similar for 13 nights.
● Accommodation will be on bed and breakfast basis.
● Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle with driver for transfers, excursions and sightseeing.
● The entrance to places of tourist interest mentioned in the itinerary. (Single visit per site).
● Services of English or any other language speaking local guide throughout the trip.
● (Accommodation and meals in different hotels)
● Rickshaw ride in Jaipur.
● Use of non-polluting electric bus in Fatehpur Sikri.
● Welcome and assistance on arrival and departure by our airport representative.
● All road toll charges, parking fee, fuel cost, interstate taxes, and porter services at all hotels and stations.
● Currently applicable taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
● International air fare.
● Visa fee and service charges if service provided for issuance of visas.
● Expense of personal nature like drinks, and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus, room service or mini-bar consumption, laundry, medical expenses, telephony and internet services, camera or video camera fee at monuments and tips.
● Personal Insurance is not included in the cost, hence any cost involving health which may include any type of medical expense or medication and any
cost derived due to illness would be charged extra. It is advised to take a personal travel insurance
● Cost of Optional or add-on tours unless mentioned otherwise.
● Airport taxes and airport departure tax normally included in the international tickets.
● Meals other than those mentioned as included in the itinerary.
● Services not mentioned in the 'The price includes' box.
● Travellers should carry a valid tourist visa for
● The price provided is based on the prices and taxes existing at the time of calculation. Any increase in the airfare, in routing due to withdrawal of existing flights, taxes change if any would be advised at the time of booking.
● Any change in rate of exchange leading to an increase in the cost of the tour, which may come into effect prior to departure would be informed at the time of booking.
● Minimum reporting time in India for International flights in India is three hours and for internal flights is hour and a half.
● Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 Full Paying adults and without a bed.
● Triple rooms do not exist in India, most hotels use roll away beds which is placed once you arrive at the hotel. The room size is the same as a Double Room.
● Once an air ticket is issued, any change of date or cancellation would attract a penalty charge levied by the airlines. Your sales officer will advise you the
amount at the time of making the date change.
● The tour will be operated, subject to a minimum of 06 full paying adult passengers. In the event that the group size is less than 06 adult passengers, you will be given an option of travelling as an individual tourist with private services. Additional supplement might apply. The Tour will be conducted on a seat-in-coach basis for group strength of 20- 25 persons, with the assistance of a local representative.
● Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour is not included in the tour price. However, any passengers who wish to take an insurance cover can request for it at an additional charges.
● The right to vary, amend or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand in particular airline in/ out points may change. Service, will however remain unchanged. Hotels / Flights / Airlines / Itinerary / Route subject to change without notice
Radisson Blu Dwarka
Holiday Inn City Centre
Double Tree by Hilton
Shangrila, DelhiShangri-La's-Eros Hotel, New Delhi is a traveller’s delight in the heart of the city. Ranked as one of the best hotels in New Delhi, it is the preferred address for guests around the world. The hotel is centrally located in the midst of beautifully landscaped gardens, with superb recreational and business facilities...read more<>The Lalit, DelhiAn 18 storey 5 star luxury hotel near Connaught Place with elegant interiors, impeccable service and fine cuisine. The hotel houses 4 dining outlets, 6 banquet halls, and a nightclub making a perfect setting for the business and leisure travellers. Contemporary and uber-stylish rooms at...read more<>
Trident, Agra, set amidst beautiful gardens, fountains, landscaped central courtyards, is built of red stone reminiscent of the Mughal era. The Hotel is literally, a stone's throw away from one of the new 7 Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal. ...read more
Jaypee Palace, Agra
The regal Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre, a glorious structural blend of red sandstone and marble is spread over an unbounded 25 acres of elegantly landscaped luxuriant greenery. Sprinkled with enormous water bodies and endless walkways, this magical creation impeccably blends Mughal and. ...read more
Situated en route to Jaipur’s famous Amber Fort, amidst the breathtaking views of the serene Mansagar Lake and the striking Aravalli range the Trident, Jaipur offers gracefully furnished rooms that are well-equipped. There are exclusive non-smoking rooms and rooms designed for the disabled too...read more
Oberoi Maidens, Delhi
One of Delhi's oldest hotels, built in the early 1900s, and has retained its colonial charm and architecture. Its spacious rooms with high ceilings are unique when compared to the box-sized rooms of modern hotels. Set amidst eight acres of lush gardens, shady trees, lovely grounds with plenty of greenery and an inviting ...read more
Royal Plaza, Delhi
The Royal Plaza, is a deluxe medieval style 5 star property with Indo-European architecture. Famous for its world class hospitality and magnificent beauty, the hotel unfolds the most desirable lifestyle experiences to its guests. It has well crafted interiors, multi cuisine restaurants, night club and lounges making it ideal...read more
Howard Plaza, AgraGracious interiors, personalised service and Howard Plaza Agra's unique location are complemented by Agra's glittering monument to love, the Taj Mahal, this tranquil retreat is an best spot for a business or leisure stay, offering a magnificent view of The Taj Mahal from Beautiful roof top Terrace Restaurant ...read more<> Utkarsh Vilas, AgraUtkarsh Vilas, Agra is situated in the heart of the city and provides a heavenly abode to the tourists. the hotel has a very contemporary look to it. The hotel offers various recreational facilities and a perfect place to relax and enjoy the warmth of your holidays...read more<>
It is the capital of India since 1912 and the second most populous city in the country . Located in the center of the province of Delhi, is divided into two parts ( old and new ) and it can be admired forts, palaces , tombs and temples of the most varied styles with government buildings in colonial style, modern industries , trades and residential areas all with modern amenities . We recommend visiting the Red Fort, the Jama Masijd , Raj Ghat and the India Gate in the Old Town . In the new area we suggest the Qutab Minar, Birla Temple and the Sikh Temple.
Sikandra is the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself planned his own tomb and selected a suitable site for constructing this beautiful monument. To construct a tomb in one's lifetime was a Tartary custom, which the Mughals followed religiously. This structure has a perfect blending of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain themes. Sikandra is named after Sikandar Lodi, the Delhi ruler who was in power from 1488 to 1517. A visit to Akbar's monument opens before one, the completeness of Akbar's personality as completely as the Taj Mahal does of Mumtaz Mahal's .
It is a city that dominates a feminine touch in their structures and history. Created by Sultan Sikandar Lodi order , years later in her love of an emperor for his wife was reflected in eternity through the monument that identifies both the city and the whole country in the world : the Taj Mahal. The city was occupied for long periods by Muslims , inheriting architectural and urban structures of medieval character we can admire today and its winding streets
Located 35 kilometers from Agra , stands on a rocky platform imperial Fatehpur Sikri, the ruins of which was the ancient capital of the Mongol Empire in the sixteenth century . Surrounded by a wall of 6 km, the d is uninhabited and has been declared architectural heritage .
Known as the Pink City , formerly known as Rajputana, owes its nickname to the color of the sandstone with the buildings of the old city were built. Nice design of this villa is due to the Maharaja Jai Sigh II which began construction in 1728 and got his architect Vidyadhar Chakravarty mix with confidence styles as diverse as Hindu , Jain , Mongol and Persian.
Amber, was the capital of the state before Jaipur. Located 11 kilometers from Jaipur. Amer is one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and the Maotha Lake adds a certain charm to the entire Fort. The Amer Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture.
TRAVEL BY ROAD ...
AIRFARES AND TRAVELLING BY AIR ...
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE ...
First Class 40 Kgs.
Executive Class 35 Kgs.
Economy Class (Y,B,M & H) 20 Kgs.
Economy Class (K,Q,V,W,G,L,U,S,T,X, N & E) 15 Kgs.
Infants not entitled to a seat (All economy classes) Nil
Local festivals may fall on the date of travel and it is possible that the visits to places of interest are modified by the local government or authorities for which we cannot be held responsible. The program would be amended accordingly so that none of the visits included are missed on an alternative provided.
(Wildlife Safari/ Boat ride/ Desert & Rural Safari/ Bicycle & Rickshaw Ride/ Animal Rides)
Boats: To take part in any boat ride, you need to be of average mobility to be able to climb on and off all these boats unaided; able to disembark onto makeshift docks without handrails, or onto muddy and slippery riverbanks.
Canters: These are large, open trucks with wooden bench seats in the back and used for safaris on sharing basis in the national parks.
Elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur): Elephant rides can either be taken to the fort or from the fort based on the directives received from the Rajasthan State Tourism Board and are booked on first come-first serve basis. As such for Elephant ride at Amber Fort, an early departure from the hotel is recommended. Also note Elephant ride to or from the Fort is subject to same being operational and may be stopped due to various reasons by Rajasthan State Tourism Board
Important: At all times, our Tour Managers, Local Guides, and Representatives will assist and brief guests about these activities but cannot guarantee the uninterrupted services during their stay in Indian Subcontinent. All guests must bear full responsibilities for such activities releasing Indior Tours, its associates, its directors, its agents of any claim. It would be in your interest to buy a suitable insurance to cover all risks associated with such travel.
SUGGESTED CLOTHING ...
In order not to encourage begging, we suggest that you should not distribute anything during your visits (candy, money, toys, pens etc.).Should you wish to made donations in cash or kind, please consult your guide who would provide you with the best advice.
We suggest that you spend your money to buy locally produced things made my local craftsmen and take them to the country of your origin and contribute to the local economy thus providing work to those in need.
PRICE AND OTHER CONDITION OF SALE ...
RECOMMENDED TIPS ...
(Indicative only because it is at the discretion of each / not to spare but only tickets ) :
CANCELLATION FEES ...